Cylinder Inspection Class
We teach you proper techniques for visually inspecting cylinders, rebuilding valves, and safely operating a fill station. The class is handled virtually so it is helpful to have a camera available along with test cylinders. We prefer to teach in person, for the hands on experience, but sometimes a location or class time can not be accommodated.
A ONE DAY virtual cylinder inspection class where, upon completion, you will be certified to visually inspect cylinders for the next three years. This program includes a visual inspection of all types of cylinders; aluminum, steel, and composite, as well as training in valves, oxygen cleaning and compressors. The class focuses on hands-on training as well as lecture.
Cylinder Training Services will be providing its Cylinder Visual Inspection program using an on-line format. We want to THANK YOU for signing up for our program. We know you will gain knowledge whether you are a seasoned visual inspector, or this is your first visual inspection training. If you have taken this course or a similar course in the past, and this is a refresh, please contact us for a coupon for a lower rate – CONTACT US
Since you have signed up for our program, we will be sending you a direct access link using Microsoft TEAMS, our online service provider. You do not need a TEAMS to account to access this training. We do recommend that you test your computer system to ensure access. Using the BROWSER version of the link appears to work for all people. If you open a TEAMS account (free) you will have access to more features. We will not have the ability or resources to teach you how to use a remote learning system.
We will send you a textbook and manual in the mail. We can not guarantee arrival prior to the class based on postal restrictions or the time you signed up. If you need any of the required tools prior to class – please order ASAP as they must be available during the course.
In order to maintain Government training standards, we will be following a few rules for this virtual training.
- The participant must supply their own computer. The computer must have audio and visual capabilities. The computer must have access to an internet connection strong enough to handle video conferencing.
- During the training program, the participant MUST remain on video. Muting is recommended, but CTS must have a way to show/prove that the participant actively participated in this virtual program.
- Questions will be encouraged – either through chats or requesting a verbal response from the instructor.
- The participant is expected to be on camera from 0800 (pst) until the end of the program 1700 hours (pst)
- Regular breaks will be scheduled including a 45-minute lunch break
- The participants MUST provide the following items/equipment during this program and have them at their immediate disposal.
- Inspection light, Inspection mirror, Damage reference plate, internal inspection probes, and light capable of illuminating the interior of the cylinder.
- At least one empty cylinder and cylinder valve – immediately available and able to show on camera if requested by the instructor.
- The actual Inspection will be recorded on CYLINDEX (you will be provided a username and password). You are welcome to visit CYLINDEX.com or download CYLINDEX via Apple Store or Google play, to become familiar with the program.
Refunds for the training program MAY be granted, with unusual circumstances. The refund amount will only be a portion of the entire program. CTS will not refund any materials or products which have been sent. Anyone unable to attend due to an emergency can send an email to email@example.com. A refund is not guaranteed, it will be based solely on the decision of Cylinder Training Services. We will NOT refund for scheduling conflicts, inability to access the internet, failure to remember the course date and time.