Do you have an active facility with numerous employees which would benefit from Cylinder Inspection training? Look at these benefits to setting up a personal private class
- You set the most convenient date that fits your schedule
- You set the times – we can cover all shifts
- Cost effective – you don’t need to pay staff to travel
- You control the number of participants
- The course can be adapted to your specific facility and needs
- If you allow us to open the class to others we can negotiate a reduced rate if others join your group
- One set price – Travel expenses are negotiated with the price
The costs are negotiated to meet your budget and needs
Our cylinder training is a one day program designed to teach people how to safely use filling stations and inspect questionable high pressure cylinders using the proper tools and techniques to ensure personal and facility safety.
We cover all cylinders; Steel, Aluminum and Composite. We also review cylinder valves and the components of a filling station.
Our Visual Inspection Program (VIP) is designed for both experienced and inexperienced cylinder inspectors. We have designed the program to cover all the important topics in ONE DAY, no need to take more classes over numerous days. Students are provided with a manual and textbook and are issued certificates AND certification cards. Our program meets the qualifications for the required 3-YEAR RENEWAL as well as certification for those persons with no prior experience.
DOT COMPLIANT – MEETS NFPA STANDARDS – CGA INSPECTION RECOMMENDATIONS – STEEL/ALUMINUM/COMPOSITE CYLINDERS – VALVE REBUILDS – COMPRESSOR MAINTENANCE – FILLING STATIONS – CLEANING PROCEDURES.