Cylinder Training Services Training Programs
Cylinder Training services offers a number of courses to train employees and keep your facilities safe. All our courses are designed to meet universal training requirements. They comply with the majority of government regulations requiring employee hazardous materials training. We offer a number of options for training.
DOT COMPLIANT – MEETS NFPA STANDARDS – CGA INSPECTION RECOMMENDATIONS – STEEL/ALUMINUM/COMPOSITE CYLINDERS – VALVE REBUILDS – COMPRESSOR MAINTENANCE – FILLING STATIONS – CLEANING PROCEDURES.
- If you have employees who handle cylinders on a regular basis and they need as much information as possible to make them safe, we recommend that they take a full one day class. Either scheduled / group or public inspection course. We cover cylinders, valves and fill stations.
- If you have specific needs for your involved employees then we would recommend you arrange a private course to meet your specific needs. We teach everything in the group class, but can accommodate specific requests for unique fill stations or unique cylinders. You help direct the focus of the class while adhering to all government regulations
- All employees – anyone working around a high pressure cylinder – needs appropriate HAZMAT training. But they do not need a full day class. To be able to efficiently and affordable train all your staff members we developed a self taught – in house training program. You buy the program and put your employees through the basic hazmat program. This only takes a few hours. and is accomplished with your in house training personnel. It does NOT train them to properly inspect high pressure cylinders. It teaches them to be safe around cylinders and fill stations.
- If you are an experienced inspector or a government licensed re-qualifier, we offer a course to teach you the Visual Plus 3 eddy current instrument. Along with that training we review some advanced thread inspection techniques.
- Finally, for those people who want to teach others about cylinder and valve inspections, we have an Instructor Training Program.
Interested in joining a scheduled class in your area? Click her to see our upcoming schedule of courses. If nothing meets your needs contact us about hosting or scheduling a class in your area
Do you have a number of employees who wish to have training specific to their needs? You need a specific class at a specific location or time? Click here to contact us to set up a date and time which meets your needs
Are you looking for specialized training for your Visual Plus 3 eddy current testing instrument? We have combined the Visual Plus 3 training with Advanced knowledge on thread inspections